Pasha Ultima Plain
Super Fine Long Staple Egyptian Cotton
Here is a fabric that involved a special technique of melding high contrast colored pre-dyed yarns in the mesh to achieve the brilliant almost luminous pastel shades and the unique and subtle texture of the fabric with a light airy impact. It is available in a spectrum of aesthetic and enchanting colors.
- Pre-Shrink Pasha Cotton Fabrics in a separate bath. Avoid washing Pasha Fabrics along with any other fabrics to save them from the harsh effects of the chemicals used by other manufacturers. Pasha colored and white should also be treated separately.
- Avoid Leko Finished Lining (Bukram) for Cuffs & Collar etc., in tailoring.
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent (Bleach free).
- Dry Coloured fabrics away from direct sunlight.
- Water temperature should not exceed 60° C. Garment may be machine laundered only on the setting designed for gentle agitation and/or reduced time for delicate items.
- Do not Bleach Coloured Fabrics.
- A spinner or machine dryer may be regularly used at High Heat setting.
- Dry cleaning is not required for Cotton Fabrics.
- Regular ironing may be performed at High setting. Use light starch to enjoy real comfort of wearing.