Snowberry is woven with 100% pure American Supima cotton. To ensure superior quality, it is run on high-speed air-jet machines resulting in a compact weave of durability and excellent wearing comfort. With the use of high-performance VAT dyes, our patrons can enjoy an entire spectrum of traditional and vibrant colors.
- Pre-Shrink Dynasty Cotton Fabrics in a separate bath. Avoid washing Dynasty Fabrics along with any other fabrics to save them from the harsh effects of the chemicals used by other manufacturers. Dynasty colored and white should also be treated separately.
- Avoid Leko Finished Lining (Bukram) for Cuffs & Collar etc., in tailoring.
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent (Bleach free).
- Dry Coloured fabrics away from direct sunlight.
- Water temperature should not exceed 60° C. Garment may be machine laundered only on the setting designed for gentle agitation and/or reduced time for delicate items.
- Do not Bleach Coloured Fabrics.
- A spinner or machine dryer may be regularly used at High Heat setting.
- Dry cleaning is not required for Cotton Fabrics.
- Regular ironing may be performed at High setting. Use light starch to enjoy real comfort of wearing.