What makes a piece of fabric luxurious? That’s the question we kept in mind when constructing Intense. We wanted to create a piece of cloth that exuded elegance and added flair to any garment. A fabric that was soft on the skin yet rich in material. The answer to our question lies in Intense – our most sought-after fabric in the Luxurious Cotton Collection. Intense is constructed with one of the finest Egyptian cotton – the Giza 87. The result – a light but compact fabric, characterized by brilliance, luster, and durability. Giza 87 Egyptian Cotton is the most supreme quality cotton as its selection starts at the cotton fields.
From the cotton fields, through the delicate weaving process and finishing, and into your hands – we invite you to experience Intense.
- Pre-Shrink Dynasty Cotton Fabrics in a separate bath. Avoid washing Dynasty Fabrics along with any other fabrics to save them from the harsh effects of the chemicals used by other manufacturers. Dynasty colored and white should also be treated separately.
- Avoid Leko Finished Lining (Bukram) for Cuffs & Collar etc., in tailoring.
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent (Bleach free).
- Dry Coloured fabrics away from direct sunlight.
- Water temperature should not exceed 60° C. Garment may be machine laundered only on the setting designed for gentle agitation and/or reduced time for delicate items.
- Do not Bleach Coloured Fabrics.
- A spinner or machine dryer may be regularly used at High Heat setting.
- Dry cleaning is not required for Cotton Fabrics.
- Regular ironing may be performed at High setting. Use light starch to enjoy real comfort of wearing.