Multi Wool W-W 1.5 Width
Multi Wool design never fades away. It has an everlasting charm and enduring appeal that transcends both age and time. We at Multi Wool, seek to embody this eternal glamour. Our Multi Wool Collection brings to you a treasure of the finest exquisite wash n wear fabric with subtle patterns and magnificent threads. A plethora of pure poise and class designed for the man who has everything. So seize the chance to clad yourself in the fabric of all seasons and watch the world follow your lead.
- Pre-Shrink Multi Wool wash n wear Fabrics in a separate bath. Avoid washing Multi Wool Fabrics along with any other fabrics to save them from the harsh effects of the chemicals used by other manufacturers. Multi Wool colored and white should also be treated separately.
- Avoid Leko Finished Lining (Bukram) for Cuffs & Collar etc., in tailoring.
- Use lukewarm water and mild detergent (Bleach free).
- Dry Coloured fabrics away from direct sunlight.
- Water temperature should not exceed 60? C. Garment may be machine laundered only on the setting designed for gentle agitation and/or reduced time for delicate items.
- Do not Bleach Coloured Fabrics.
- A spinner or machine dryer may be regularly used at the High Heat setting.
- Dry cleaning is not required for wash n wear Fabrics.
- Regular ironing may be performed at High setting. Use light starch to enjoy the real comfort of wearing.
It can be delivered within 4 days.